Ingredients27 m servings 263 cals
- In a skillet, over medium-high heat, add oil and chicken.
- When chicken is browned, add lemon slices, onions, and red bell pepper. Then continue to cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove lemon slices and put them on a plate for later.
- Stir in UNCLE BEN'S(R) Flavor Infusions Roasted Chicken Rice and water.
- Bring to boil, then reduce to medium heat and simmer covered for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Stir in lemon slices and garnish with parsley. Enjoy!
Per Serving: 263 calories; 10.6 g fat; 27.7 g carbohydrates; 16.1 g protein; 47 mg cholesterol; 408 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This is a perfect recipe for a busy night. I loved the fresh lemon flavor along with the peppers and onions. Extra veggies could easily be added such as broccoli or mushrooms. Leftover chicken c...
We really enjoyed this easy one pot dish. I would have never thought to add lemon to a dish like this but was pleasantly surprised by the addition. Overall everyone was pleased.
This was such a nice homey meal that was so quick and easy! I really wouldn't change much other than a bit of salt and pepper while sautéing the chicken. This new rice blend is a keeper!!!