Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 186 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- In a 9-inch saute pan, heat butter over medium heat, adding squash, garlic, onions, and leeks.
- Saute about 3 minutes until onions are translucent.
- Stir in UNCLE BEN'S(R) Flavor Infusions Parmesan & Butter Rice and water.
- Bring to boil, then reduce to medium heat and simmer covered for 15 minutes, or until water is absorbed.
- Stir in cream and garnish with Parmesan and parsley.
Per Serving: 186 calories; 6.1 g fat; 29.3 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 415 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1