Ingredients27 m servings 346
- In a skillet, over medium-high heat, add oil and ground beef and fry, stirring occasionally until browned.
- Stir in onions and green bell pepper, and continue to fry another 2 to 3 minutes until lightly brown.
- Stir in pinto beans, UNCLE BEN'S(R) Flavor Infusions Spanish Style Rice, and water. Keep stirring to combine.
- Bring to boil, then reduce to medium heat and simmer covered for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.
Per Serving: 346 calories; 12.8 35.8 21 50 625 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
What a great meal- and it truly only uses one pan! My daughter chose to eat her serving out of a bowl while I ate it in tortillas taco-style. I did use an UN-drained can of pinto beans, 3/4 C ...
Super simple and on the dinner table in under 30 minutes! I did think it needed a bit more flavor so I ended up sprinkling some taco seasoning in the mix. With that being said, I ended up using...
Super easy, and quick. After reading the reviews I added garlic, fresh and powdered, onion powder, salt, pepper, a small dash of curry powder, and cumin powder. I added a small mildly hot pepper...
This came together quickly and was very filling. For me it was a little bland and in need of salt. My family thought it was great as it was. I would definitely make it again.