No-Bake Vegan Weetabix™ Cheesecakes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This recipe has been tested by many of my foodie family members and friends and heartily approved. So good, so creamy, insanely delicious! I make them even more than regular cheesecakes. These beauties contain 3 ingredients in the crust: Weetabix™, dates, and walnuts (or almonds). These are extremely delicious plain, but to pork them up a bit I topped them with blueberries, caramel, and peanut butter."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 35 m servings 354
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 mini cheesecakes)
- Combine dates and walnuts in a food processor; pulse until a loose dough forms. Mix in wheat cereal biscuits until a pliable dough forms.
- Grease a muffin tin lightly with cooking spray. Line muffin cups with strips of parchment paper.
- Drop 1 tablespoon of dough into each muffin cup; press over the bottom with your fingers. Freeze until firm, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Combine soaked cashews, 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons coconut milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, and lemon juice in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Divide cashew mixture evenly among muffin cups. Tap muffin tin against a work surface to release any air bubbles in the cashew mixture. Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze until firm, 4 to 6 hours.
- Pull cheesecakes out of muffin cups using the parchment paper ends. Drizzle caramel sauce and peanut butter on top; garnish with blueberries.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If dough is too wet in step 1, add more biscuits.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 24.1 33.9 6.6 < 1 30 Full nutrition