Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 379 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9x13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place sweet potatoes, pineapple, and mandarin oranges in 9x13-inch baking dish, sprinkle coconut on top.
- Melt margarine in a small bowl in the microwave, about 10 seconds. Combine melted margarine, brown sugar, vanilla extract, 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice, and enough reserved pineapple juice to make 1 cup. Stir sauce until brown sugar is dissolved, about 1 minute. Drizzle sauce over sweet potato mixture, sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 1 hour.
- Cook's Notes:
- This can also be made in a slow cooker on low setting for 4 to 5 hours.
- You may substitute diced raw sweet potatoes for canned; regardless of cooking method, you will need to extend cooking time until sweet potatoes are tender.
Per Serving: 379 calories; 4.6 g fat; 82.7 g carbohydrates; 4.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 162 mg sodium. Full nutrition