Fried Tofu Lentil Bites
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 24 m servings 725
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place lentils into a large container and cover with several inches of cool water; soak for 2 hours.
- Place lentils, tofu, spinach, sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper in a bowl; mix by hand. Incorporate flour until just combined.
- Heat vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of the tofu mixture gently into the hot oil. Fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Combine sunflower seed oil, soy milk, apple cider vinegar, and sea salt in a bowl; blend with an immersion blender until mayonnaise is smooth. Serve with tofu bites.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Red lentils may be substituted for green lentils.
Per Serving: 725 calories; 68.6 22.2 7.6 0 396 Full nutrition