Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 14 m servings 196 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Cut zucchini into noodles using a spiralizer. Place noodles in a colander set in the sink. Season lightly with salt. Let stand for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Spread onion slices on one side of the baking sheet. Spread radishes on the other side of the baking sheet. Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil on top.
- Combine kosher salt and lemon zest in a small bowl; rub together with your fingers until fragrant. Sprinkle over onion and radishes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until onion and radishes are tender and slightly browned, about 25 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat; grease with cooking spray. Cook and stir garlic until fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes. Drizzle in 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add onion and radishes; cook and stir until browned, about 3 minutes. Stir in dill weed.
- Mix zucchini noodles into the skillet; cook until heated through, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat; pour lemon juice on top.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute lemon salt for the lemon zest and kosher salt mixture if preferred.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 14 g fat; 17 g carbohydrates; 3.1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 1063 mg sodium. Full nutrition