Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 22 m servings 261
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 crepes)
- Beat soy milk, water, dairy-free margarine, maple syrup, 1 tablespoon sugar, and salt in a large bowl with an electric mixer. Beat in flour until batter is smooth. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Spray a small nonstick skillet or crepe pan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat. Pour in 1/4 cup batter and swirl it around to cover the bottom of the skillet. Cook until golden brown, about 1 minute per side. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Combine dairy-free cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Combine maraschino cherries, 1/2 cup sugar, and cornstarch in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir until sugar melts and sauce thickens, about 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Fill crepes with cream filling; drizzle cherry sauce on top.
You might also like
Per Serving: 261 calories; 7.3 47.8 2.2 0 168 Full nutrition