Ingredients29 m servings 274 cals
- Combine corned beef hash, onion, and bell pepper in an ovenproof skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium-high heat until vegetables begin to soften and hash begins to brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Make 4 indentations in the hash for the eggs. Remove from heat.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Carefully crack an egg into each indentation. Top with chopped tomatoes.
- Place skillet under broiler; broil until eggs are cooked to preferred doneness, 4 to 10 minutes. Check often to avoid burning eggs. Remove skillet from oven. Top with shredded cheese; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook's Note:
- Add salt and pepper in layers as you go, serve with a side of grits, toast or fruit if desired. This is fast and easy......enjoy!
Per Serving: 274 calories; 17.3 g fat; 13.4 g carbohydrates; 15.9 g protein; 218 mg cholesterol; 578 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
I liked the ease and quickness of this recipe. The flavor was good, better then hubby expected. I did not however like the eggs broiled , from now on using a lid and steam from the heat will be ...
Fantastic! This was easy to make and tasted great! Only thing I omitted was the onions. Will make again and again. Lots of options on what to add as well.
My husband and family really enjoyed this meal and gave my husband ideas to do with hash next time he wants hash.
I loved the concept of this recipe but I would prefer a homemade hash. This was way to salty for my liking.
I love this recipe. Very flavorful and easy to make. I'm going to make this again. Great idea on spicing up an old favorite.
I wasn't sure what to think of the hash (looking at it in a can). I really didn't know what it would taste like either. I'm glad I tried this recipe though. I used a mini cast iron skillet, and ...
This is incredibly easy to put together and so flavorful. I didn't use any salt, only pepper. I made this in individual cast iron pans. This would be great for breakfast or dinner.