Ingredients17 m servings 655 cals
- Mix corned beef hash, black beans, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a saucepan. Cook on medium-high heat for about 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until bubbly and meat starts to brown. Transfer to a warm dish.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Pour in eggs. Cook and stir, lifting up edges of eggs to let uncooked egg reach skillet surface. Remove from heat when eggs are still slightly glossy or to desired doneness, about 4 minutes.
- Distribute the corned beef hash mixture onto the flour tortillas. Top with scrambled eggs, salsa, cheese, sour cream, and cilantro.
- Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.
- Cook's Note:
- This can also be served without eggs, and the toppings can be customized to preference.
Per Serving: 655 calories; 27.7 g fat; 72.5 g carbohydrates; 28.9 g protein; 203 mg cholesterol; 1586 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was enjoyable. I never would have thought to use the corned beef hash this way as the meat source of a taco...with scrambled eggs no less. Lots of leeway to add favorite toppings, too, like...
Neat way to eat corned beef hash. I found the lower sodium version of Mary's kitchen so I used that. Tasted great. I couldn't really taste the eggs so next time I think I'll use more eggs and ...