Ingredients17 m servings 655
- Mix corned beef hash, black beans, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a saucepan. Cook on medium-high heat for about 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until bubbly and meat starts to brown. Transfer to a warm dish.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Pour in eggs. Cook and stir, lifting up edges of eggs to let uncooked egg reach skillet surface. Remove from heat when eggs are still slightly glossy or to desired doneness, about 4 minutes.
- Distribute the corned beef hash mixture onto the flour tortillas. Top with scrambled eggs, salsa, cheese, sour cream, and cilantro.
- Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.
- Cook's Note:
- This can also be served without eggs, and the toppings can be customized to preference.
Per Serving: 655 calories; 27.7 72.5 28.9 203 1586 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was good. I liked that you could go with whatever creative ingredients you wanted to use with this recipe. I went with the ingredients that were in the recipe, but next time I'll be expe...
This was enjoyable. I never would have thought to use the corned beef hash this way as the meat source of a taco...with scrambled eggs no less. Lots of leeway to add favorite toppings, too, like...