Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 676 cals
- Thaw puff pastry sheet at room temperature until workable but still cold, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add corned beef hash. Cook and stir, breaking down larger pieces, until fat is rendered and hash is beginning to crisp up, about 15 minutes. and spread out. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate.
- Unroll puff pastry onto a 2nd sheet of parchment paper lightly dusted with flour. Roll out to a (11x11-inch) square. Cut into 4 square (5 1/2 x 5 1/2-inch) pieces.
- Place squares on prepared baking sheet making sure they do not touch. Prick the center of each square several times with a fork. Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes. Pastry will have puffed in the middle. Gently press down the center of each pastry leaving a small puffed border around the edges.
- Divide corned beef among the pastry squares leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with 1/4 cup of Swiss cheese. Arrange toppings to create a slight well in the center for the eggs.
- Carefully crack an egg into the center of each square. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake until eggs are cooked to your preference, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve topped with chopped green onions and a drizzle of sriracha sauce.
Per Serving: 676 calories; 45.4 g fat; 41 g carbohydrates; 25.8 g protein; 236 mg cholesterol; 765 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was excellent! So good in fact that my guests devoured it before realizing that I wanted to take a picture of it. That's okay though because I only got the scraps so I plan on making it ag...
This was really good! The flakiness of the puff pastry, the crispy corned beef hash and the bite of the Swiss cheese marry perfectly with an egg cooked on top that melts its yolk over the entire...
I made this for a family get together and put it down on the table and watched it disappear like a magic trick! I will make it again but I will make triple what I did and I will also set aside s...