Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 784
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 dinosaur eggs)
- Mix whole grain mustard, Greek yogurt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl until well blended.
- Place 2 beaten eggs into a shallow dish; place potato flakes in a separate shallow dish.
- Divide corned beef hash into 4 portions. Form corned beef hash around each egg until the egg is completely encased.
- Roll encased eggs into the beaten egg and coat with mashed potato flakes until covered.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Drop 2 eggs into the hot oil and fry until brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining 2 eggs.
- Cut the lengthwise and serve with mustard sauce.
Per Serving: 784 calories; 63.2 34 19.9 333 702 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These were rather easy to make and turned out quite tasty. The potato flakes make for a crispy outer shell. Double the sauce, trust me it's that good. I can think of plenty of thing that this sa...