Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 603
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 12-inch Dutch oven)
- Build a campfire and allow the fire to burn until it has accumulated a bed of coals. Rake the coals into a flat bed on one side of the fire.
- Line a 12-inch Dutch oven with parchment paper. Pour in peach filling; spread evenly. Sprinkle cake mix on top, followed by 1/2 cup pecans. Stir peach mixture briefly.
- Sprinkle butter cubes, the remaining 1/2 cup pecans, and toffee chips evenly over the peach mixture. Cover with lid.
- Carefully place medium-hot coals over and under the Dutch oven; cook until golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- White cake mix can be substituted for yellow cake mix.
- Margarine can be substituted for butter.
Per Serving: 603 calories; 33.1 73.1 3.6 54 504 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1