Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients42 m servings 300
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 3-quart casserole dish)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 3-quart casserole dish.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Mix in flour and tarragon; cook for about 1 minute. Pour in 1 cup chicken broth and heavy cream gradually; stir continuously until smooth and thick, 6 to 8 minutes. Mix chicken breast, salt, and white pepper into sauce.
- Fill casserole dish with cooked rice. Spread broccoli on top. Pour remaining 1/4 cup chicken broth and sauce over broccoli. Sprinkle cashews evenly on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Milk may be substituted for heavy whipping cream.
Per Serving: 300 calories; 19.3 18.5 13.6 64 283 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1