Savory Stilton and Walnut Bread Pudding
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 129
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 pieces)
- Place brioche cubes in a large bowl; cover with 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk. Let soak for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x11-inch baking dish with 1 teaspoon butter.
- Stir 1/4 cup melted butter and egg into the brioche mixture.
- Mix Stilton cheese, walnuts, sage, rosemary, Dijon mustard, mixed spice, salt, and pepper together in a separate bowl. Add to the brioche mixture; mash until mixture is smooth and no lumps remain.
- Spread mixture in the prepared baking dish. Grate some fresh nutmeg on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool, about 20 minutes. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
You might also like
Per Serving: 129 calories; 9 8.3 4.2 40 314 Full nutrition