Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 45 m servings 308
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Put frozen rolls on a baking sheet, spray a piece of plastic wrap with cooking spray and place over rolls. Let rise until doubled in size, about 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Place melted butter in a small bowl.
- Grab approximately 1 tablespoon of thawed and risen dough and roll into a ball. Dip the ball in the melted butter and roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Repeat to fill each muffin liner with 3 buttered and sugared dough balls.
- Combine apples and raisins in a bowl. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon apple-raisin mixture over each muffin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, whipping cream, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until glaze is smooth, 3 to 5 minutes. Drizzle glaze over muffins.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- When you are making the dough balls, stick any extra onto some of the muffins to make them larger.
- If the glaze is too thick, add a bit more cream.
Per Serving: 308 calories; 11.3 48 5.4 27 274 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1