Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 30 m servings 313 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 rack of ribs)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Mix brown sugar, honey, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, cumin, and cayenne pepper in a bowl to create the seasoning rub.
- Squeeze lime juice over the ribs; rub the seasoning mix on both sides. Place the ribs in a large roasting pan; you may need to cut ribs in half to fit. Distribute the pineapple chunks on top of ribs. Pour beer and reserved pineapple juice directly into the roasting pan. Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, 3 to 3 1/2 hours. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven; let cool for 15 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- Check ribs for tenderness using a fork; if not tender and the pan is dry, add more beer, cover, and bake for 15 minutes more.
Per Serving: 313 calories; 15.2 g fat; 28.2 g carbohydrates; 15.3 g protein; 60 mg cholesterol; 489 mg sodium. Full nutrition