Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 40 m servings 267 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (3 pounds)
- Combine Caesar dressing and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Place wings in a large resealable plastic bag; pour in dressing-cheese marinade. Seal bag; toss to coat and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat (300 to 350 degrees F, 150 to 175 degrees C), and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove wings from bag; discard marinade. Heavily sprinkle all sides of wings with lemon pepper.
- Place wings on grill. Cook, covered, turning several times, until cooked through and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F (75 degrees C); 20 to 30 minutes. Transfer wings to a platter.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can also use light Caesar salad dressing.
- Serve with additional Caesar dressing, if desired.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 267 calories; 19.3 g fat; 1.6 g carbohydrates; 19.8 g protein; 64 mg cholesterol; 695 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Family thought it was great! Even my daughter who is picky with meat gobbled it up... i did add some Parmesan cheese to the sauce... definitely a keeper