Grilled Flank Steak with Grapes and Stilton
"Summertime is perfect for entertaining friends and family. When drawing up the guest list and menu, be sure to invite grapes to the table. Grapes go well with other ingredients, add flair to drinks and cocktails, and look pretty on tabletops. With fruits and vegetables at their freshest, summer is the perfect time to add grapes to grilled meats. Treat guests to a full palette of flavors, textures, and colors with this delicious flank steak recipe. The artful combination of ingredients gets a juicy pop from red California grapes and a sharp green contrast from watercress."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients27 m servings 449
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, shallot, and mustard in a blender or small food processor. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste; puree dressing until smooth.
- Grill steak until medium-rare, or when internal temperature reaches 130 degrees F (55 degrees C); 6 to 7 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board; let rest for 5 minutes.
- Place watercress in a large bowl. Pour in dressing to coat; toss to combine. Sprinkle additional salt and pepper.
- Slice steak thinly across the grain; transfer to a serving platter. Top with watercress, grapes, and Stilton cheese. Serve with any additional dressing.
You might also like
Per Serving: 449 calories; 27.9 16.7 33.8 61 409 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1