Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 312
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Toss mushrooms with 2 tablespoons olive oil and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Place in an oven-safe pan.
- Broil in the preheated oven, checking often, until crispy, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Combine cucumber, tomatoes, onion, green bell pepper, carrots, and avocado in a large serving bowl; toss gently.
- Pour remaining olive oil and lemon juice over salad; sprinkle salt to taste. Toss to combine.
- Place mushrooms on top of salad; toss again.
Per Serving: 312 calories; 22.2 25.2 6.8 0 80 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1