Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients53 m servings 355
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 patties)
- Sprinkle zucchini and carrot with salt and drain in a colander.
- Place bacon in a skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Crumble into small pieces.
- Cook and stir onions in the same skillet over medium heat until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Rinse zucchini and carrot; remove excess liquid by squeezing through cheese cloth or paper towels.
- Place zucchini, carrot, bacon, egg, onion, almond flour, garlic, and Italian seasoning in a large bowl. Mix evenly. Form a 1/2-inch thick patty using 1/4 cup of the mixture. Repeat with remaining patty mix.
- Heat coconut oil over medium-high heat and cook patties until browned, about 4 minutes per side.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I used the grating blade of a food processor to grate the zucchini and carrot.
Per Serving: 355 calories; 29.4 13.2 13 97 433 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Excellent! My carrot was ginormous and my zucchini was wimpy so if I had to guess I'd say I had about a 50/50 ratio. We don't love zucchini and we sure don't love cooked carrots but we loved thi...