Ingredients53 m servings 355
- Sprinkle zucchini and carrot with salt and drain in a colander.
- Place bacon in a skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Crumble into small pieces.
- Cook and stir onions in the same skillet over medium heat until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Rinse zucchini and carrot; remove excess liquid by squeezing through cheese cloth or paper towels.
- Place zucchini, carrot, bacon, egg, onion, almond flour, garlic, and Italian seasoning in a large bowl. Mix evenly. Form a 1/2-inch thick patty using 1/4 cup of the mixture. Repeat with remaining patty mix.
- Heat coconut oil over medium-high heat and cook patties until browned, about 4 minutes per side.
- Cook's Note:
- I used the grating blade of a food processor to grate the zucchini and carrot.
Per Serving: 355 calories; 29.4 13.2 13 97 433 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Had a bounty of carrots and zucchini this year, so I decided to grate equal amounts of them and freeze in meal size packages using my sealer. Just used the first package, put them for several ...
I don't get why you would add salt to dry out veggies then rinse with water! And if you are going to squeeze out moisture use paper towel because the carrot juice will stain your towel! All that...
Excellent! My carrot was ginormous and my zucchini was wimpy so if I had to guess I'd say I had about a 50/50 ratio. We don't love zucchini and we sure don't love cooked carrots but we loved thi...