Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 120 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet. Spread a thin layer of goat cheese over slices. Sprinkle rosemary on top.
- Bake in preheated oven until crispy at the edges, about 10 minutes.
- Toast walnuts in a skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top of baguette slices; drizzle lightly with honey.
- Cook's Note:
- Number of servings depends on size of baguette.
Per Serving: 120 calories; 5.6 g fat; 14.7 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 129 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1