Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 2 m servings 188
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat butter and 1 teaspoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; stir in shallots. Cook and stir until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and let cool, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Combine pears, 1 teaspoon olive oil, thyme, salt, and pepper with the shallots; stir until evenly mixed. Cover and refrigerate shallot mixture for about 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Slice baguette into rounds. Rub with garlic and brush with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Place on a baking sheet.
- Toast in the preheated oven until golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Top baguette rounds with shallot mixture and Parmesan cheese.
- Turn oven's broiler on. Return crostini to oven and broil until golden and bubbly, 1 to 2 minutes.
Per Serving: 188 calories; 4.8 30 6.7 7 356 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1