Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 10 m servings 211
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 ice pops)
- Combine baby carrots, milk, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and nutmeg in a blender; blend until smooth. Add ice cream and continue blending until evenly mixed.
- Pour carrot mixture into molds and freeze until slushy, about 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer and stir in walnuts evenly; insert pop sticks and freeze until solid, 3 to 6 hours.
- Cook's Notes:
- Using fresh carrots will give some texture in the ice pops but if you don't like that then you could use 4 jars of baby food carrots instead for a smoother popsicle.
- Instead of ice cream, you could use frozen yogurt or Greek yogurt for a healthier choice.
Per Serving: 211 calories; 11.7 24.8 4 21 171 Full nutrition