Ben Nesbitt's Smoky Au Gratin
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 32 m servings 296
Original recipe yields 12 servings (2 8x12-inch pans)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add flour; cook and stir until foamy, about 2 minutes. Let cool. Whisk in milk over medium heat until smooth. Stir in 1 1/2 cup Italian cheese blend, onion, and paprika until melted and smooth. Season sauce with salt and pepper. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until flavors combine, about 5 minutes.
- Divide potatoes between two 8x12-inch cake pans. Pour 1/2 of sauce over each pan; stir to coat.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and hot, about 1 hour. Top pans with remaining 1/2 cup cheese; bake for an additional 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute 3 tablespoons of onion flakes for fresh onion.
Per Serving: 296 calories; 9.1 43.4 11.9 26 234 Full nutrition