Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 2 m servings 533
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk soy sauce, rice wine, 1 tablespoon olive oil, hoisin sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce, and juice of 1/2 the lime together in a bowl.
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir shallot and ginger until starting to brown, about 2 minutes. Pour in soy sauce mixture; simmer until slightly thickened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Score both sides of the pompano in a crosshatch pattern. Pat dry with a paper towel. Season both sides and inside of the pompano with dill, salt, and pepper. Slice remaining 1/2 of the lime and arrange slices inside. Drizzle remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil over pompano; rub over both sides.
- Layer cabbage leaves in the bottom of a large baking dish; place pompano on top. Pour soy sauce mixture over pompano. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil. Let marinate as oven preheats.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake pompano in the preheated oven until fragrant, about 20 minutes. Remove aluminum foil; continue baking until pompano flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes more.
- Peel back skin and lift pompano flesh off the bones using a fork. Transfer to a serving plate.
Per Serving: 533 calories; 33.3 13.4 36.8 85 3998 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Use 1/8 meaurement of allthe ingredients and bake it over a rack. Opt out puting it on top of vegies. Nice flavour. Made it 3x already.