Broiled Nectarines with Blue Cheese and Balsamic Reduction
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Delicious as a side dish; fruit and cheese at its best!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients33 m servings 103
Original recipe yields 4 servings (8 nectarine halves)
- Simmer balsamic vinegar in a saucepan over low heat until reduced by half and thickened to a glaze, about 10 minutes. Let cool, about 5 minutes.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Arrange nectarine halves cut-side up on a baking sheet; season with black pepper.
- Broil nectarines in the preheated oven until browned, 7 to 8 minutes. Add blue cheese; continue broiling until blue cheese starts to melt, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze over nectarines.
You might also like
Per Serving: 103 calories; 2.9 17.8 3.4 6 123 Full nutrition