Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 268 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch baking pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine flour and 1/2 cup sugar in a 9x13-inch baking pan; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Press firmly into an even layer.
- Bake in preheated oven until crust is slightly browned, about 25 minutes.
- Place 1/3 of the nectarine slices in a blender and puree until smooth. Stir cornstarch into the mixture until evenly distributed.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl until light, using an electric mixer; gradually beat in 1 cup sugar until well combined. Stir in the blended nectarine mixture; pour over hot baked crust.
- Bake until almost set, about 30 minutes. Let cool completely on a rack, 30 minutes to 1 hour; cut into bars. Top bars with remaining nectarine slices.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can add 3 tablespoons lemon juice to the blender mixture. It adds a little zest to this great treat.
- You can substitute margarine for the butter.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 8.7 g fat; 45.2 g carbohydrates; 3.5 g protein; 48 mg cholesterol; 65 mg sodium. Full nutrition