Ingredients45 m servings 574
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). P
- Place 1/2 cup butter in a shallow microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Mix crushed crackers into the melted butter.
- Dip haddock in cracker mixture until coated on both sides. Transfer to a shallow baking dish.
- Bake haddock in the preheated oven until flesh flakes easily with a fork, about 25 minutes.
- Place remaining 1/4 cup butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until melted, about 15 seconds. Stir in honey and parsley until blended.
- Remove haddock from the oven; drizzle honey butter on top.
- Continue baking until top is browned, about 5 minutes more.
Per Serving: 574 calories; 32.5 47.5 24.5 126 534 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made the recipe as is. First piece of fish the coating wouldn’t stick SO the remaining pieces I brushed lightly on both sides with mayo and it worked perfectly! My Husband and Son at it all up...
An interesting and delicious change from our usual haddock dish. I used a smidgeon less honey and used fresh parsley from the garden.