Ingredients45 m servings 223 cals
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onions, yellow, red, and orange bell peppers, and 1/2 of chopped ham until onions are soft, 5 or 6 minutes. Add corned beef hash and garlic. Cook and stir until ingredients begin to brown, 3 or 4 more minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the remaining ham, 1 beaten egg, green onions, and the cheese. Mix well.
- Place flour, remaining 2 beaten eggs, and panko crumbs in 3 separate shallow dishes. Shape croquettes into small ovals or rounds about the size of a golf ball. Roll croquettes in flour, then eggs, then panko crumbs. Place on a rack.
- Gently lower the croquettes into hot oil. Do not crowd them; you can cook in batches. Fry until nicely browned, about 3 to 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
Per Serving: 223 calories; 12.6 g fat; 18.3 g carbohydrates; 10.9 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 432 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Delicious! I loved the crispness from the panko bread crumbs and the combination of the corned beef hash with the ham and veggies. I don't own a deep fryer so I didn't shape them like meatballs,...
7.19.17 First, be prepared to spend some time to prep this recipe and then clean up. Save this for a weekend, it’s worth the effort. Few things that I found curious about this recipe. The c...