Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 307 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (8 mini quiche)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place shells on a baking sheet and prick holes in the bottom of the shells with a fork.
- Whisk eggs, milk, and black pepper together in a mixing bowl until well blended.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add corned beef hash; cook and stir until hot, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the corned beef hash into the bottom of each shell. Divide spinach among the shells; top with shredded cheese. Slowly pour egg mixture into the shells.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs are set, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 307 calories; 20 g fat; 13.6 g carbohydrates; 17.9 g protein; 185 mg cholesterol; 574 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made my own pastry shells which are a little larger than the store bought shells so the recipe made 3 mini pies instead of 4. They came out beautifully and would be a nice addition to a brunc...