Easy Artichoke Crostini
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients13 m servings 199 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 crostini)
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Place artichoke hearts in a bowl; mash with a fork. Stir in olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Cut baguette into 8 slices, about 1/2-inch thick; place slices on baking sheet.
- Broil both sides until toasted, 3 to 5 minutes. Slice garlic clove in half; rub on one side of each slice. Top bread slices with artichoke spread.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can also use 4 fresh artichokes. Steam and cool; remove outer leaves and choke, reserve heart and stem and proceed with recipe.
- Bread slices may be grilled instead of broiled.
Per Serving: 199 calories; 4.4 g fat; 33.1 g carbohydrates; 7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 412 mg sodium. Full nutrition