Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients16 m servings 606
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Heat olive oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots and garlic; cook and stir until softened, 1 or 2 minutes. Pour in white wine, lobster stock, and tomato sauce. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a simmer. Add mussels. Cover and cook until mussels open, 4 to 6 minutes. Discard any mussels that don't open.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Rub baguette with duck fat on cut sides. Place on a baking sheet and set under broiler. Broil until browned and crunchy, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Divide mussels between 2 serving bowls. Pour broth over mussels. Top with sliced basil. Serve with crunchy baguette.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also grill the baguette until browned and crisp.
Per Serving: 606 calories; 20.8 64.1 36 53 1593 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1