0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 161
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix rice flour and water together in a bowl; add sugar. Mix dough until no flour spots are present.
- Place dough in top of a double boiler over simmering water; steam until dough is very hot and very sticky, about 15 minutes.
- Working quickly, remove dough from double boiler with a spoon or spatula and set on work surface floured with rice flour. Knead dough with your rice floured hands, adding more flour as needed so mochi dough doesn't stick to your hands anymore.
- Divide mochi into 6 to 8 pieces, about the size of a ping pong ball.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can find mochiko/glutinous rice flour (sweet white rice flour ) at the Asian market, or a natural foods market.
Per Serving: 161 calories; 0.4 37.8 1.6 0 1 Full nutrition