Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients49 m servings 287 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (2 cups)
- Slice 1/2 of 1 banana and sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar over it.
- Chop the remaining bananas and place in a skillet over medium heat; stir and mash until bananas become heated through, are slightly browned, and hold together in 1 ball, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Mix milk, rice, egg yolks, 3 tablespoons sugar, butter, and salt together in a saucepan over low heat until slightly thickened and steamy, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in mashed bananas until well blended and heated through. Remove from heat and refrigerate rice pudding until slightly cooled, at least 15 minutes.
- Stir whipped cream into rice pudding until well blended.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir sugared banana slices until sugar has melted and caramelized, 2 to 4 minutes. Spoon over rice pudding.
- Cook's Note:
- I use spray whipped cream. Its easier and takes less time.
Per Serving: 287 calories; 11.2 g fat; 43.2 g carbohydrates; 5.4 g protein; 128 mg cholesterol; 119 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1