Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 465
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine apples, cranberries, 1/4 cup flour, white sugar, lemon juice, and nutmeg in a large bowl; toss until apples are well coated. Spread over the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine remaining 1 cup flour, brown sugar, oats, cinnamon, and vanilla extract in another bowl. Pour in melted butter; mix thoroughly. Spoon evenly over apple-cranberry mixture in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until apples are tender and top is browned, 50 to 60 minutes. Let cool slightly, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Combine heavy cream, mascarpone cheese, and lavender honey in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form. Serve with warm crisp.
- Cook's Note:
- Use frozen cranberries if preferred.
Per Serving: 465 calories; 24.5 60.3 4.3 71 79 Full nutrition