Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients48 m servings 237 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir jalapeno pepper and garlic until garlic is lightly cooked, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Mix salt, cumin, black pepper, cardamom, coriander, cinnamon, paprika, cloves, and nutmeg together in a bowl; stir into jalapeno pepper mixture until evenly coated. Stir in tomato sauce and tomato paste; lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Pour milk into tomato mixture and stir in chicken; cook until chicken is heated through, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle cilantro over chicken mixture.
- Cook's Notes:
- For unhealthy version, add heavy cream instead of milk.
- If your cardamom is seeds or your coriander are pods, lightly grind them up and put them into a tea ball.
Per Serving: 237 calories; 9.4 g fat; 15.6 g carbohydrates; 24 g protein; 57 mg cholesterol; 1697 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I definitely recommend coconut milk and Kashmiri chile powder instead of jalapeno. This way there is more of a blended flavor and not chunks of jalapeno which I find annoying in many recipes no...