Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 406 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread rice in the bottom of the baking pan. Layer chicken on top.
- Mix cream of chicken soup, milk, and cheese wedges together in a bowl until smooth. Stir in chicken broth and pesto. Pour over chicken and rice. Cover baking pan tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until most of the liquid has been absorbed, about 45 minutes. Remove from oven carefully; stir. Replace aluminum foil cover. Continue baking until rice is tender, about 15 minutes more. Remove from oven; uncover and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Broil until Parmesan cheese is melted and browned, about 5 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- I've also used 1/2 leftover chicken and 1/2 leftover steak.
Per Serving: 406 calories; 15.5 g fat; 46.2 g carbohydrates; 18.7 g protein; 45 mg cholesterol; 892 mg sodium. Full nutrition