Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 471
Original recipe yields 2 servings (4 tacos)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a large piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray; place salmon on top. Lay mango pieces over salmon. Wrap up salmon and mango with aluminum foil; transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool until easily handled, about 5 minutes. Flake salmon into pieces and chop mango.
- Combine guava juice, soy sauce, peanut butter, and sugar in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Place corn tortillas on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a dampened paper towel. Heat in the microwave until warm, about 20 seconds.
- Stack 2 corn tortillas on each serving plate. Divide salmon, mango, carrot, and kale between each plate. Drizzle peanut sauce on top.
Per Serving: 471 calories; 15.1 60.8 27.5 37 1513 Full nutrition