Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 324
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 sliders)
- Mix salmon, bell pepper, olive oil mayonnaise, bread crumbs, green onion, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon cilantro, mustard, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, seafood seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Whisk egg in a small bowl; pour over salmon mixture and mix until evenly incorporated. Form salmon mixture into 12 patties.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook salmon patties in batches until lightly browned, about 5 minutes per side. Place 1 patty in each slider bun.
- Mix mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon cilantro, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, and garlic together in a bowl to make aioli. Spread aioli over the salmon patties.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Raw salmon tastes much better, but canned salmon works, too.
Per Serving: 324 calories; 23.3 161.1 10.6 45 400 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1