Ingredients40 m servings 324
- Mix salmon, bell pepper, olive oil mayonnaise, bread crumbs, green onion, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon cilantro, mustard, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, seafood seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Whisk egg in a small bowl; pour over salmon mixture and mix until evenly incorporated. Form salmon mixture into 12 patties.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook salmon patties in batches until lightly browned, about 5 minutes per side. Place 1 patty in each slider bun.
- Mix mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon cilantro, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, and garlic together in a bowl to make aioli. Spread aioli over the salmon patties.
- Cook's Note:
- Raw salmon tastes much better, but canned salmon works, too.
Per Serving: 324 calories; 23.3 161.1 10.6 45 400 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Made as written. Delicious! The mixture was too wet to form patties so I put scoops of it into the heated pan and let them form as they cooked. The resulting patties were pretty soft, which di...
I didn't make the salmon cakes as I already had them made up, but i was looking for a yummy sauce and your aioli looked good and different as we aren't big dill fans. Thank you for this super y...
These satisfied a craving better than I expected. I will definitely make them again.
delicious - made as is-cut it down for 2 --I wish I had fresh cilantro -I used dried -- we ate as patties, but be yummy in a nice bun too-- lots of ingred but wroth the make flavor - wi...
I made these fresh wild caught salmon patties tonight. A huge success and I’m not a fish lover. Mixed and chopped earlier and put mix in refrigerator. Scoop out and put in oiled pan. A little t...