Easy Buttermilk Baking Sheet Pancakes
Ingredients40 m servings 277
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Cover an 11x17-inch baking pan with aluminum foil; grease with cooking spray.
- Stir buttermilk pancake mix and water together in a bowl. Let batter stand, about 10 minutes.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan, spreading to the corners. Scatter chocolate chips, bananas, strawberries, and blueberries on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pale and set, about 12 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Broil pancake until browned, 1 to 2 minutes. Cool for 2 minutes. Slice with a pizza cutter or cookie cutters.
Per Serving: 277 calories; 6.1 50.2 6.4 12 694 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
This came out great. I used a box of whole wheat buttermilk pancake mix and followed the directions for the ingredients needed by the mix. I had to reduce the cooking time to 8 minutes and the b...
I always dreaded making flapjacks for a crowd, making 2 flapjacks at a time in a 12 inch fry pan. This is a great idea. Goes well with baking a sheet pan of bacon in the oven. Breakfast for 6 r...
I love, love, loved this! Needed to make a Christmas brunch dish that both adults and kids would enjoy - this hit the target!!! Everyone loved picking the slice with their favorite fruit/choco...
What a convenient way to make pancakes! I used up all the berries in the house and took it to brunch as dessert. Everyone loved how fluffy it was and not overly sweet. It definitely needs mapl...
Turned out really great! I followed the video posted to Instagram and used cookie cutters to make shapes. Good recipe when you are feeding a group.
I made mine vegan with a homemade buttermilk pancake mix but the cooking and broiling time was spot on and my kids devoured this for brunch!!
I loved it because it was simple. My kids loved it because I could make each type of pancake they like. I "divided" it into 3 sections and made the section per each kids' favorite. Everyone was ...
Lovely! I usually hate making pancakes. Used strawberries, blueberries, chopped walnuts, and cottage cheese