Easy Buttermilk Baking Sheet Pancakes
Ingredients40 m servings 277
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Cover an 11x17-inch baking pan with aluminum foil; grease with cooking spray.
- Stir buttermilk pancake mix and water together in a bowl. Let batter stand, about 10 minutes.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan, spreading to the corners. Scatter chocolate chips, bananas, strawberries, and blueberries on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pale and set, about 12 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Broil pancake until browned, 1 to 2 minutes. Cool for 2 minutes. Slice with a pizza cutter or cookie cutters.
Per Serving: 277 calories; 6.1 50.2 6.4 12 694 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 32
I always dreaded making flapjacks for a crowd, making 2 flapjacks at a time in a 12 inch fry pan. This is a great idea. Goes well with baking a sheet pan of bacon in the oven. Breakfast for 6 r...
This came out great. I used a box of whole wheat buttermilk pancake mix and followed the directions for the ingredients needed by the mix. I had to reduce the cooking time to 8 minutes and the b...
I love, love, loved this! Needed to make a Christmas brunch dish that both adults and kids would enjoy - this hit the target!!! Everyone loved picking the slice with their favorite fruit/choco...
What a convenient way to make pancakes! I used up all the berries in the house and took it to brunch as dessert. Everyone loved how fluffy it was and not overly sweet. It definitely needs mapl...
I loved it because it was simple. My kids loved it because I could make each type of pancake they like. I "divided" it into 3 sections and made the section per each kids' favorite. Everyone was ...
My kids loved this!! They gobbled it up! I loved how quickly it came together on a busy morning trying to get everyone out the door & lunches ready. I even cut up squares for their snack time a...
Lovely! I usually hate making pancakes. Used strawberries, blueberries, chopped walnuts, and cottage cheese
Turned out really great! I followed the video posted to Instagram and used cookie cutters to make shapes. Good recipe when you are feeding a group.