Ingredients41 m servings 561
- Cook and stir bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crispy, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain, discarding most of the grease.
- Return skillet to the stove and add olive oil; heat over medium heat. Add potatoes, salt, and pepper; cook and stir until browned and somewhat crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Mix onion into potatoes and cook until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Return bacon to the skillet; cook and stir until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour eggs over potato mixture; cook and stir until eggs are set, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Butter can be used in place of the olive oil, if desired.
Per Serving: 561 calories; 28.5 49 28.3 402 870 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
Very tasty, simple breakfast recipe. It’s easy to add whatever you like to this one. I added bell pepper, garlic, tomatoes, a little cheese on top, and hot sauce.
It was delicious! I added Sausage, and sour cream with chives for garnish and avocado slices on the side and breakfast was awesome!
Great recipe, I added cheese on top because cheese is the perfect topping to any dish.
Great starting point. I added peppers; a couple varieties. And topped with cheese, chopped tomato, and cilantro. Next time I’ll add ground sausage too!
Delicious! I used coconut oil in place of the olive, and added some Muenster cheese at the end, just long enough for it to melt in. This really helped add flavor I think. Next time I’ll garnish ...