Ingredients41 m servings 561
- Cook and stir bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crispy, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain, discarding most of the grease.
- Return skillet to the stove and add olive oil; heat over medium heat. Add potatoes, salt, and pepper; cook and stir until browned and somewhat crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Mix onion into potatoes and cook until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Return bacon to the skillet; cook and stir until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour eggs over potato mixture; cook and stir until eggs are set, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Butter can be used in place of the olive oil, if desired.
Per Serving: 561 calories; 28.5 49 28.3 402 870 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
It was delicious! I added Sausage, and sour cream with chives for garnish and avocado slices on the side and breakfast was awesome!
Very tasty, simple breakfast recipe. It’s easy to add whatever you like to this one. I added bell pepper, garlic, tomatoes, a little cheese on top, and hot sauce.
Delicious! I used coconut oil in place of the olive, and added some Muenster cheese at the end, just long enough for it to melt in. This really helped add flavor I think. Next time I’ll garnish ...
Everyone really likes this. I don’t use any oil at all, I wait to drain the grease after the potatoes and onions are fully cooked. I then drain the vast majority of the grease and add bacon and ...
Made it exactly, except I sprinkled thyme and Lawry’s Seasoned Salt on my potatoes. Also, after I put it in a bowl, I sprinkled shredded cheese, squirted some Sriracha all over, and topped with ...