Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients53 m servings 778
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss bread cubes, 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons olive oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Spread onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven, tossing once halfway through baking, until golden, about 8 minutes. Let cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees (175 degrees C). Spread walnuts onto a baking sheet.
- Toast walnuts in the preheated oven until golden brown and fragrant, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Whisk lime juice, honey, Dijon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, cumin, and pepper together in a bowl. Pour in 1/2 cup olive oil, whisking continuously, until dressing is blended.
- Combine bread cubes, watermelon, spinach-arugula mix, and feta cheese in a large bowl. Add a few tablespoons of dressing; toss to mix. Sprinkle toasted walnuts and basil on top. Drizzle more dressing over the top.
Per Serving: 778 calories; 51 68 17.5 28 1388 Full nutrition