Lazy Chicken Parmesan Grilled Cheese
Ingredients35 m servings 752
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place chicken patties on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and crispy, about 20 minutes. Cut chicken patties in half lengthwise.
- Spread garlic butter onto 1 side of each bread slice.
- Mix marinara sauce, basil, and garlic salt together in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until warmed, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Stir.
- Place 1 bread slice, butter-side down, into a skillet; top with 2 slices provolone cheese, 1 tablespoon marinara sauce, 2 chicken patty halves, overlapped to cover bread, 2 tablespoons marinara sauce, 1 slice provolone cheese, and bread, butter-side up. Cook over medium heat until bread is crisp and cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over remaining marinara sauce and serve alongside each sandwich.
- Cook's Note:
- Mozzarella cheese can be used in place of the Parmesan cheese.
Per Serving: 752 calories; 45.3 50.2 34.7 111 1993 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was a wonderful idea! i was in a pinch for dinner one night, not only was this easy but my 4 year old actually had seconds! Kids liked it, hubby was fine with it...I'm not sure how often I ...
Super good recipe! I am not typically a fan of processed chicken but it works great in this recipe. Super simple and one kids and adults both are sure to love.