Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients51 m servings 1492
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Blend almonds in a blender or food processor to the consistency of bread crumbs. Transfer ground almonds to a shallow dish and add 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Place chicken in a resealable plastic bag and pound, using a meat mallet, until about 1-inch thick.
- Press chicken into almond mixture until evenly coated.
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook chicken until a nice crust forms, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center, 20 to 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Heat pasta sauce in a saucepan over medium heat until warmed through, 3 to 4 minutes. Pour over cooked chicken and top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Turn on oven's broiler. Broil chicken Parmesan until cheese is bubbling and golden, about 3 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Any shredded white cheese such as mozzarella cheese can be used in place of the Parmesan cheese.
Per Serving: 1492 calories; 104 54 94.5 168 2672 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1