Quiche Thon Tomate (Tomato Tuna Quiche)
1 made it | 0 reviews |
"Who doesn't have tuna in the cupboard and tomatoes in the fridge? This recipe does not need to be planned in advance, and if I do not have enough cream, I do half cream and half milk."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 203
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch quiche)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch pie plate with butter.
- Unroll pastry crust and press against the bottom and sides of the pie plate. Pierce all over with a fork. Cover with a piece of parchment paper or aluminum foil; fill with ceramic pie weights.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light brown, about 15 minutes. Let cool, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove pie weights.
- Spread mustard over cooled crust. Cover mustard with flaked tuna. Arrange tomato slices over tuna.
- Whisk cream, eggs, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until smooth. Pour evenly over the tomato slices. Sprinkle Gruyere cheese over the egg mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use dried beans if you don't have ceramic pie weights.
- If you prefer to skip the blind-baking step, you can bake the quiche at a lower oven temperature for 10 minutes more. The crust will pull away from the edges of the pan when it is cooked through.
- Substitute Comte cheese for the Gruyere if desired.
Per Serving: 203 calories; 10.4 12.3 14.9 84 211 Full nutrition