Salmon en Papillote
made it | 0 reviews |
"Simple, healthy, and delicious, not to mention gloriously easy. You can't go wrong when making salmon this way!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients33 m servings 376 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut a large sheet of aluminum foil into four 8-inch square pieces. Place 1 salmon fillet on each piece of foil; season with salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar over fillets. Sprinkle dill fronds on top. Place 1 lemon slice over each fillet.
- Lift up ends of aluminum foil and fold together to create packets around salmon fillets. Transfer packets to a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Combine creme fraiche, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir until sauce is heated through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Open foil packets carefully. Pour sauce over salmon.
Per Serving: 376 calories; 26.2 g fat; 6.5 g carbohydrates; 31.8 g protein; 103 mg cholesterol; 111 mg sodium. Full nutrition