Multigrain Quinoa Pancakes
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 798 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 pancakes)
- Whisk multigrain flour, quinoa flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Mash coconut oil with a fork in a bowl; whisk into flour mixture until well mixed. Measure 1 cup mixture, reserving the rest in a large container with a lid in the refrigerator for another use.
- Mix the 1 cup flour-coconut oil mixture, milk, and egg together in a bowl until batter is well mixed.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook's Notes:
- For best results, fry over medium heat so that the inside cooks as the outside reaches a tan color.
- Coconut solid may be substituted with vegetable shortening.
- Blueberries, raspberries, and mashed banana make yummy additions to the mix!
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of flour-coconut oil mixture. The actual amount of flour-coconut oil mixture consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 798 calories; 44.7 g fat; 82.8 g carbohydrates; 20.5 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 544 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1