Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 376
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking dish or jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- Mix oats, walnuts, brown sugar, dried fruit, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
- Whisk oil, honey, egg, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl; stir into oats mixture until batter is just mixed. Spread batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown around the edges, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool slightly on a wire rack; cut into 12 bars while still warm using a pizza cutter.
- Cook's Note:
- Any variety of dried fruit and nuts can be used. Substitute quinoa or another grain for the wheat germ if desired.
Per Serving: 376 calories; 17.4 52.2 6.4 16 159 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1