Ingredients27 m servings 73 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease baking sheets.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg together into a bowl.
- Beat 1 1/2 cups sugar and butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition; blend in sour cream and lemon extract. Gradually stir flour mixture into creamed butter mixture until dough is combined.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons, about 3 inches apart, onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown around the edges, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar over cookies; top with walnuts and raisins. Continue baking until bottoms of cookies begin to brown, 3 to 4 minutes more. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 73 calories; 3.7 g fat; 9.4 g carbohydrates; 0.9 g protein; 14 mg cholesterol; 61 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made this recipe because it contained ingredients that I had on hand. Well, at least I thought I did. Turned out I didn't have quite enough sugar or raisins. I already had the rest of the d...
This recipe works very well. It is very dainty and gentile. I think I might add a bit more lemon to give a bit more punch but that is personal preference. I made them larger, a tbsp full at l...