Ingredients27 m servings 146
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease baking sheets.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg together into a bowl.
- Beat 1 1/2 cups sugar and butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition; blend in sour cream and lemon extract. Gradually stir flour mixture into creamed butter mixture until dough is combined.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons, about 3 inches apart, onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown around the edges, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar over cookies; top with walnuts and raisins. Continue baking until bottoms of cookies begin to brown, 3 to 4 minutes more. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 146 calories; 7.3 18.8 1.8 28 123 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
I made this recipe because it contained ingredients that I had on hand. Well, at least I thought I did. Turned out I didn't have quite enough sugar or raisins. I already had the rest of the d...
The best lemon cookie I've ever had. It's so soft and tender, and the nutmeg is perfect with the lemon extract -- never would've thought they'd go so well together. I didn't use the nuts, and un...
This recipe make the most delicious lemon cookies that melt in your mouth. I didn't have lemon extract so I used the juice from a whole lemon + a little bit of lemon zest. I recently purchased c...
I did not have lemon extract and instead added fresh lemon and rind, as another reviewer mentioned. I would add dried cranberries next time. The texture of the cookie was soft and fluffy. Wonde...
Absolutely fantastic! My daughter said they were like little clouds so soft and poofy!